At ALNOOR, the facility of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans is rapidly used to diagnose a variety of conditions that range from torn ligaments to tumours. MRIs are very useful for examining diseases related to the brain and spinal cord.
In technique, MRI uses a large magnet and radio waves to look at organs and structures inside patient body. During the scan, patient lies on a table that is open from three sides. The procedure in itself is painless, however, difficulties may occur according to the condition of the patient. Before MRI scan, we ensure that there is no contraindication like patient is wearing/containing any metallic object.
1.5 Tesla MRI System
The first 1.5 Tesla MRI system to overcome unwarranted variations in MRI examination
- A New Standard for efficiency
- Shortest Magnet • Widest Aperture
- Strongest Magnet Field (30,000 times stronger than Produced by earth)
- 1-2mrn Slice thickness
The Outcome for 1.5 Tesla MRI System:
- Fewer Re-Scans
- Predictable Scheduling –
- Consistency in High-quality personalised exams with increased productivity Consistent Quality image Everyday –
- New Clinical opportunities every day o
- Consistent Results efficiency •
- Faster Exams, <15 mins for plain study •
- Financial certainty every day